qCD (quantitative Circular Dichroism) reflects a number of novel capabilities that improve performance and enable absolute CD measurements (for the first time in CD spectrometry).
- Absolute CD calibration using a multipoint optical standard (absolute CD accuracy to within 1%).
- Precision error bars with each CD measurement
- Significantly higher sensitivity than ALL other CD spectrometers; equivalent to a synchrotron-CD in the 170 – 260nm region.
- Advanced thermal ramping modes mean that structural, stability and aggregation information can be obtained in one 75 minute experiment.
- Low nitrogen purge requirement – just 5 litres/min at 170nm (this compares with around 20 litres/min on other CD instruments).
- pre-set /auto start-up and switch-off of N2 purge and lamp ignition – so the instrument can be ready for use when you reach the lab, and can be left on to complete an experiment when you leave the lab.
To request a brochure please click here.