Deltech ultra high temperature furnaces are capable of operation at 2000 degrees Celsius in air. This distinguishes these furnaces from those that require vacuum operation. Our high quality, efficient design is also very economical when compared to vacuum furnaces. When you can’t accomplish your R&D goals without sustained operation at 2000 degrees Celsius, consider these specialty furnaces.
- Operation in air and inert atmospheres
- Refined control system featuring a dual loop programmer allows precise control of the zirconia heating elements located inside the hot zone while a separate loop controls the Kanthal Super 1900°C “preheater” elements
- Optical pyrometer for accurate hot zone temperature monitoring
- Cast zirconia hot face lining
- Our standard bottom load design features a workspace 5” in diameter and 6” high
- Our standard vertical tube design will accommodate a 2” O.D. tube and has a 6” long heated workspace
- Optional atmosphere modification kits for the bottom load design
- CVT/BL model can be used either as a bottom loader or with a vertical tube
- Custom design modifications to optimize the furnace for your process requirements.